Craft Supplies NZ
Looking for New Zealand’s most affordable craft supplies? Gift Hutt is a specialist Wellington craft shop stocking all the supplies and tools you need to create amazing gifts for yourself and others. With a wide selection of scrapbooking cardstock and embellishments, vintage paint, craft paper and card and buttons and twine, we are your one-stop craft making online shop!
Craft Ideas for Kids
Children love being creative and craft making is a fabulous activity for both young and old. Whether you are looking for a school holiday activity or something for a wet afternoon, Gift Hutt have all the craft supplies you’ll ever need!
- Card Making – create fabulous greeting cards with our large range of marbled paper. Use it as the main paper or cut shapes out to stick on cardstock for a professional look.
- Jewellery Making – kids love threading buttons onto string. Spend an enjoyable hour or two choosing the perfect button designs and threading them together to make a necklace or bracelet to wear.
- Mosaics –gluing and cutting, what could be better? Let your child’s imagination run free with a selection of our quality craft card and paper. An undersea adventure or a tea party for a princess, are easily made using by cutting shapes and gluing them onto card.
Popular Scrapbooking and Card Making Ideas
Scrapbooking has quickly become one of New Zealand’s favourite craft pastimes. With one of Lower Hutt’s largest collection of scrapbooking supplies, Gift Hutt stocks cardstock, embossing powders, cutting dies and stencils, along with washi tape and themed stickers.
- DIY Christmas Gifts – get out your glitter and your glue because it’s time to make some handmade Christmas cards and gift tags. Our Christmas craft packs are a great way to get your craft supplies without spending a fortune. Then head over to choose the perfect gift from our range of premade scrapbooking gifts.
- Arts and Crafts – Vintage is everywhere at the moment. Use our Voodoo Molly Vintage paint and supplies to spruce up a table, desk or chair for your home. Easy to use, our vintage paint simply transforms old pieces of furniture into amazing works of art.
Gift Hutt is located at 136 High Street in Lower Hutt, but we ship NZ wide. Take the time to browse our gift shop and pick up a gift for a friend – and one for yourself too!
American Crafts Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock American Crafts cardstock is the best cardstock for die cutting. American Crafts cardstock offers beautiful texture and is available in a variety of brilliant colours. Use with all major die manual and electronic die cutting machines Featuring on-trend … Read More
Americana Decou-Page Glue Sealer Finish
Americana Decou-Page Glue Sealer Finish Americana Decou-Page Glue Sealer Finish is acid-free, water-based, low odour, fast drying, non-tacky and a matte finish. It is specially formulated for paper to paper projects. Use for scrapbooking, card-making, gift wrapping, signage and more. … Read More
Anna Griffin Embossing Folders
Anna Griffin Embossing Folders Add texture and dimension to your cardmaking, scrapbooking, home decor and paper crafting projects with these beautiful Anna Griffin embossing folders. Anna Griffin embossing folders embosses intricate designs on a variety of materials. The special hinge … Read More
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Designer dries clear adhesive is an industrial strength, dries clear adhesive that is suitable for all glitter types. It works on paper, wood, glass, foil, hard plastics & metal, etc. Not for UV. or lacquer coated surface. Great for cardmaking, … Read More
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive Refill
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive is perfect for all artists, crafters, scrapbookers and cardmakers. It is premium quality glue especially developed for use with Art Glitter products. It has industrial strength and is permanent and flexible. Use on most … Read More
Art Glitter Designer Dries White Adhesive
Art Glitter Designer Dries White Adhesive is great for creating a white out the background colour. Use with transparent, pearlescent and glow-in-the-dark glitter, to get an opaque snow instead of a Jack Frost effect. Use for: Adding to your Christmas decorations and cards … Read More